His eyes look GREEN… AGAIN!!!
Oh, and kjndaiufnfjiaudhfniuadf the brothers are showing skin. YES please!
Where the hell is the new clip on mako and asami? Why do I have no idea whats going on? IM SO OUT OF THE LOOP!!!!! HALP!!!!!
Maybe I went too far… NO!
Harmless fun. [borrowed gif]
Based on everything we’ve seen (promos, etc) here’s my prediction for some of the events for “The Spirit of Competition” & “And the Winner is…”
- The Fire Ferrets begin training (that scene clip where the three are huddled up together: “We’re ready!”).
- The day of the competition arrives, and they all try on their new uniforms w/ the Future Industries logo. Asami is shown to be in the audience.
- The team’s first match begins, and Korra takes that chance to attack; someone is knocked into zone 2 or 3, and Mako calls Korra out on it (the promo scene).
- They win their match, and then stumble into Tahno and he taunts them on smelling like losers. Korra talks back (the promo scene).
- Afterwards, Korra and Bolin (Maybe Mako and Asami too, if they don’t go out and have a date on their own) go out to eat, and they see Tahno there again, and Korra goes “you want to go toe w/ me pretty boy” etc.
- Next day/night, the team has their next match, and Bolin’s injured. The rules of Probending state that if a teammate is injured, he/she can stay back and the other team members can go on with the next rounds. This forces Mako and Korra to work together once again, and when Korra’s about to get hit by an attack, Mako blocks it (that promo scene). More stumbling between Mako and Korra, and they have that stare-down-and-face-away-from-each scene. The Ferrets win the match and go up w/ Bolin who’s sitting on the team-benches/locker-room.
- Here, they all see Tahno’s team play out their match below w/ some other team, and they see that Tahno’s team will be tough competition (that scene of the three of them where Bolin’s shown to be injured).
- Afterwards, Korra confronts Mako about his apprehensions towards her during the match, and Korra, seeing as Mako blocked an attack and protected her during the match, goes “Admit it. You like me” but perhaps referring to her being a friend/teammate, and Mako’s reluctant to answer because of a romantic implication towards Korra (i.e. he starts to deny to his feeling for her directly). Some more team bonding… Some Korra character development (spiritually wise).
- Next day, all 3 Fire ferrets have a match against Tahno’s team, but this is interrupted by Amon and his equalist chi blockers… he gives a speech and goes all “The revolution has begun!”
- Amon strips Tahno of his bending. The equalists start attacking the pro-bending players (Mako’s thrown into the water and electrocuted, etc) and Korra saves him and goes after Amon.
- She damages their blimp-ship, but they bomb the probending arena/ring, and Korra is forced to return down there to prevent a catastrophe with the bomb. She succeeds, and that’s when the metalbending police show up, and Chief Bei Fong assists Korra out of the ring (metalbending style) and they go after Amon.
- … Stuff happens o.o (I have no idea)
- Towards the end of this episode, Korra returns to the Probending building (outside by where the peer-deck leads into the building) and Mako’s waiting for her… some conversation… Makorra Kiss(?)… (Who knows what happens afterwards, concerning how Mako reacts)… Bolin sees the kiss from a distance, is heartbroken and walks away before seeing Mako’s reaction.
That’s as far as I can predict. =D
Makorra bickering simply means bonding. =3
…oh and Tahno, too. >.>
You Knoooooooooowww you want to see it.
—-> :3 <—-
Nothing too fancy, though. ;D
The S.S Makorra has engineers or something, right?
People who could potentially fix big holes caused by, I dunno, canons?
Those would be the Makorra fanfiction writers and artists. ;D
It doesn’t matter if in that flashback he’s in his late 30s-early 40s…
He grew up to be a HUNK!
(I didn’t post his adult image to prevent spoilers for those who haven’t seen the episode yet.) =D